Entertainment

Shock as PHCN Staff Gets Electrocuted On Electric Pole In Broad Daylight (Video)

Shock as PHCN Staff Gets Electrocuted On Electric Pole In Broad Daylight (Video)


A PHCN staff was taken off an electric pole after he apparently got electrocuted in broad daylight in Isawo, at the Ikorodu area of Lagos. Local reports show that the man had gone up to correct a problem when he got electrocuted. Other staff of PHCN quickly rallied round to bring him down from the […]

The post Shock as PHCN Staff Gets Electrocuted On Electric Pole In Broad Daylight (Video) appeared first on Timeofgist.

Click here to read the full text by Macprince

Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker